Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

07 April 2009

DAY 62

Feeling much better today but still have NO desire to workout. My motivation level is zilch. But the WW journey is going great. The foods I'm eating seem to be more filling and yet the portions are MUCH smaller than I'm used to. I'm continuing on with my water intake which seems to be helping. Not much else to report today.

I read this on the 90 in 09 website about making wise choices and thought it was worth sharing.

"Decide you want to get well. The most important issue you will ever face regarding your health. The greatest power you have is in the palm of your hands, so choose wisely."
This tip is from "Empowering Your Health" by Dr. Asa Andrew

In need of a boost of energy!

No comments: