Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

21 April 2009

DAY 76

It's been a super long day. I'm now enrolled in 8 weeks of Foster Care classes in Columbia so I got home late tonight and have just been chilling with Chris on the couch for the last 45 minutes. No workout for obvious reasons...there's been no time! But before I left for class, Brit asked to do Pilates with me so I got about 10 minutes in! Ha! A little is better than none, right? So my left leg got a little workout. I'll have to even it up tomorrow! I went over my points today. Eating on the run can be difficult. I was able to fit into a smaller size pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear since I've had them. Definitely encouraging!
Night, night friends!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Love those non-scale victories! I'm going home for the weekend and hoping to find that some of my clothes fit again! Keep it up :)