Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

02 April 2009

DAY 57

Argh! So I got a little panicked with the tornado warnings and ate a snack before dinner that I hadn't planned into my points this morning. It took me over my allotment today but I didn't bomb and throw the whole plan out the window just because I had cheese and goldfish for snack! My old mentality was, if I can't do it perfectly, then the whole thing's a wash. Not anymore. I'm on a quest and I'm not looking back. Even tonight around 9'ish I REALLY wanted a Sprite and I almost caved but decided to drink water. (we typically don't have soft drinks in our house but we have some cans of soda leftover from Brit's party...sometimes they call my name!).

No workout again today...it's been a non-stop kinda day so I'm hopeful to make some progress this weekend and workout the next three days. I will say, I was able to get back into a pair of pants today that I haven't been able to wear since November!! That's always a plus! So I'm seeing results and feeling really good...and I'm not starving.

Bring on the weekend!

No comments: