Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

08 April 2009

DAY 63

Just getting off the treadmill (literally!) to type this post and head to bed. I walked on the treadmill for 50 minutes and burned 455 calories. WW is going great! I haven't had any trouble remembering to count points and keep track. My sister and I are seeing who can shed the most pounds before our mini-vacation at the lake in early May. The winner gets to pick out a new shirt from Ross! A girl needs all the motivation she can get!
Haven't seen Chris all day; he went straight from work to a meeting so I'm anxiously awaiting his arrival before calling it a day.
One more day of work before my 3 day weekend with the kids (Chris works straight through until NEXT Thursday!).
Another step forward....

No comments: