Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

11 April 2009

DAY 66

It's day 66 and I pretty much bombed today. Went WAY over my points! I still wrote down everything I ate so I was aware of how many points I consumed but for some reason I've gotten off track this week. I refuse to let these set backs keep me from moving forward so I will keep my gaze fixed ahead and continue to pray for God's strength as I keep tracking ahead. I was going to workout tonight after the kids got down but it was almost 10 before we got Brit in bed. We let her stay up for awhile to hang with Daddy since he worked late tonight.
As we said in Church tonight, "He has risen and I WILL rise up!"
So excited about the resurrection day tomorrow!

No comments: