Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

04 April 2009

DAY 59

I'm so weary but I promised to post EVERY DAY so here we go! It will be short and sweet. Today was one of those days where I planned to be SO productive around the house (errands, groceries, cleaning, laundry, etc) and yet I didn't get half of the things crossed off my list. BUT, I did choose to take moments in between chores to push Brit on the swing and make pasteries with her new play doh set from Aunt Jordie, play with Kia (he had an hour melt down so that was extremely unusual and really hard - he did the same thing around the same time with Chris yesterday) and get caught up on a thousand thank you notes! It was fun and sweet and I'm learning to give myself some grace. I did, however, get 50 minutes on the treadmill (burning 500 calories!) while Kia was taking a nap and Brit was entertaining herself with My Little Ponies in the bonus room with me so that was a plus. I'm over my points for the week but I'm still keeping track of everything I eat/drink and using the points as a guide. I feel so much better about my body and have seen such a difference this week! Excited to see what the numbers say on Monday. :)
I've had the chills all night and now I'm starting to get really hot so I'm off to bed soon. I hear it's supposed to be 70 degrees here tomorrow in Middle TN and the possibility of SNOW on Monday! Can we say SICK?
One more step forward...

No comments: