Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

24 April 2009

DAY 79

I put on my "skinnier" jeans this morning and when I walked down the hall my hubs gave me a very sweet, trim comment and it made my day! I'm telling you, that will make a girl fly!! Thanks babe!

I forgot to mention this yesterday but I got into a pair of pants 4 sizes smaller than the big girl pants I've been wearing for the last 6+ months! I'm on the way down, friends and it feels oh so good!

We had Moe's with some great friends tonight and then had a date on the couch watching a movie after the kids went down. Took a day off on my workout and did great on my points until our movie date when I splurged and ate some Colby Wheat Thin crackers.

I read this quote on a friend's page today and seems so fitting.

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."~Mary Anne Radmacher

Inch..inch...inch.....

1 comment:

Allison said...

Soooo happy for you and your skinny jeans! 4 sizes is AMAZING! You are doing great :) And thanks for sharing that quote...its so true!