Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

18 April 2009

DAY 73

Hooray! It felt so good getting back on the treadmill today. I got in a 30 minute walk (burned 355 calories) plus I mopped, vacuumed and cleaned the house so I know I burned a few extra calories! A good, productive day. We met some dear friends at Moe's for dinner and enjoyed an evening of yummy food and good conversation.
I counted points today but keep going over and have been everyday this week. Don't think I'll have a great weigh-in Monday but I'm much more aware of what I'm putting into my body and will continue to track. I was cleaning out an old purse today and found my food journal from 2007. I started WW on 4/30/07 and by Sept 07 I had lost 23.5 lbs! Great motivation to stick with the plan....I know it works!
Night, night...

1 comment:

Allison said...

I did WW in 2006-07 and lost a lot, too! It totally works...it makes you aware of what you are putting into your body. I am one who likes to write things down, make lists just so I can cross things off so it was good! I'm glad you got to get on the treadmill today :) I just got done doing the yoga dvd AND the treadmill. Probably won't be able to walk tomorrow! Stick with it...praying for ya!