Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

20 April 2009

DAY 75

Waking up with a migraine is never a fun way to start the day or the week for that matter but it's nothing that a little coffee lite frap at Starbucks couldn't help! Seriously, that's my "drug" of choice when it comes to combating migraines and it always does the trick. Thank goodness they're only 2 points for a Tall!!
Happy to report that I got in a 45 minute workout and burned 462 calories and managed to do 150 crunches on the exercise ball. Plus, I did well with my points today. Ah....finally!
My sis and I are still competing for the most pounds lost by May 4th so I've got to step it up a notch! I want a new shirt from Ross! Ha!
Calling it a day.
Pressing on toward the goal....

1 comment:

Allison said...

I waited up as long as I could for your update last night :) I'm glad you got the week off to a good start! I'm so sore today I am not even out of bed yet haha...Oh, the joy of pain.