Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

10 April 2009

DAY 65

I was so grateful to have the day off and spend it with the kids! We did some errands this morning and then hunkered down in the basement bathroom under a mattress for awhile waiting for the Tornado warnings and storms to blow over. Thankfully, our immediate area didn't have any damage. We had our neighbor friends over this afternoon and the kids had an Easter egg hunt IN the house! It was so fun!
I was able to walk for an hour on the treadmill (woohoo!) tonight but sadly, I didn't eat the best today. I still counted points but I just ate more than my allotment. Not sure why but I felt like I was emotionally eating today.
I'm looking forward to the Easter service at Church tomorrow night and talking to Brit more about the meaning of Easter. She loves waving her "palm" branch when we read the Easter story!
Off to spend a little R&R with my hubs before we call it a night!

No comments: