Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

09 April 2009

DAY 64

It's been a long day....started it out with a sick little boy around midnight and then backed into Mimi & Papa's car (for the 2nd time!) this morning! Not a good start to the day. Needless to say, I'm anxious to spend a little time with Chris before bed. He's been working late shifts so I'm trying to readjust to our new schedule.
I definitely ate a lot more than usual today....kind of cranky and need an attitude check. I still wrote down all my points and killed some water. No workout today.
I'm going to call it a day and pray tomorrow with the kiddos is MUCH better!
Cranky in Franklin!

No comments: