Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

16 April 2009

DAY 71

I know this is a weird way to start a blog but I had the most amazing salad at Mellow Mushroom today for lunch and it's low in points! It's actually a Make Your Own Salad with spinach & spring mix, mushrooms, tomatoes, blue cheese crumbles and Herb Vingaerette dressing. De-li-cious!
Chris didn't get home until 8:45 tonight so at that point I had NO desire to get on the treadmill for 45 minutes. He's worked the past 10 days straight so we haven't had much hang time so I've really been missing him and chose to talk and hang with him. I hate missing my workouts because I've seen so much progress as far as toning since I've stepped up the workouts.
Back at it tomorrow!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Mmm, that salad does sound yummy! Much better than my chicken :). Glad you got to spend time with Chris!