Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

17 April 2009

DAY 72

We let Brit stay up late to watch Kung Fu Panda (Kia's Easter present) and after about 20 minutes of negotiating to get her to take some cough medicine, it's 10:15 and I don't have it in me to workout. URGH! 3 days without being on the treadmill and I'm discouraged. Every night it's been something....it's a hard balance. Finding time to workout when I work all day and then it's usually 9 (unlike tonight) before Brit's settled into bed. And the last few nights have been family time. I've got to come up with a better plan. Early mornings are hard but I might have to re-think it. Thankfully the weekend's here and I usually always get time on the treadmill Sat and Sun because I can let the kids plan in the bonus room while I walk. A nice set-up.
I counted all my points today but of course went over. These days are getting harder and harder.
Regardless of my discouragement, I WON'T give up!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Don't give up...I have a huge advantage, not having a job outside of being a mom! I don't know what I'd do otherwise! Just remember its important for your kids that you are the best you :)