Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

26 April 2009

DAY 81

My workout was a bit of a fluke today. Brit's really into my Pilates videos lately, I think it's because of the resistance bands (I have 5 and they're all bright colors). Even baby boy got down on the floor and lifted his legs when I put the DVD on! Ha! It's so cute to watch both of them move around and try to mimic Maury Windsor's moves! So I was able to do 15 minutes of Pilates followed by 150 crunches. Chris still hasn't made it home (his shift technically ends at 4:30 on Sundays) so I probably won't make it on the treadmill tonight.
I took the kids to Pinkerton for a picnic lunch and some good ole playtime outdoors. We had a blast and even saw some good friends there. So thankful for this gorgeous weather!
Tomorrow is weigh-in day so I'm hoping for the best. We'll see!
Ready for the new week ahead! My sister and bro-in-law come in Thursday night and we can't wait!!

No comments: