Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

01 April 2009

DAY 56

Today has been pretty full so it's been really nice these last 20 minutes to just sit and relax for a bit. I had a Russia team meeting this evening and feel so excited about the opportunity to go and serve there this summer. I was extremely resistant at first but God has completely softened my heart.
My plan was to get on the treadmill after the kids got down but my stomach's feeling weird so I'm sitting this one out tonight. Weight Watchers is coming along well. I had a Coke which added some extra points but it always seems to help my headaches. And if I had worked out, the extra points I used today would have been burned off in calories. Thankfully, I'm still tracking along and grateful for the WW plan.
Needing a little umph for tomorrow...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Just to let you know I'm here cheering you on and think you have done so great with your consistency--especially your honesty on your hard days. WW was always easy for me with the structure and points system.

By the way, when you take your trip to Russia why don't you head south (way south) and visit us too. :)

Brooke said...

Hi Rachel-Knowing that you're cheering me on means SO MUCH! Thank you for your encouragement!!! I think you were the first person I ever met who did Weight Watchers and was successful at it!

Maybe I'll see you this summer!!! Meet you half way? :)

Love you!