Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

25 April 2009

DAY 80

Only 10 more days on my 90 in 09 commitment! I can't believe I'm so close and yet I won't be stopping when day 90 hits. My goal is continue blogging daily as this has been a HUGE blessing! The accountability has been great.
Today was a gorgeous day and so fun! We spent some of the afternoon at the downtown Franklin Main Street Festival and of course ate lunch at our fav restaurant in Franklin...Merridee's! I got the fat free cinnamon rolls....only 3 points on WW and they are to die for! Then we had church this evening and Cracker Barrel afterwards.
I walked on the treadmill for just over 50 minutes and burned 450 calories! As has been the case for the last few weeks, I went over my points again today. 20 points a day just doesn't cut it, people!!
I got into a weeding out/organizing the bonus room kick late tonight so I'm making myself go to bed now! Otherwise I won't be much fun to be around tomorrow!
Ready for a new day....

1 comment:

cv said...

I'm glad you're going to continue to do this - I've enjoyed following your journey! Love you girl -