Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

06 April 2009

DAY 61

Off to a better start today but still not feeling 100%. Now Chris is feeling like poo and he starts a 10 day shift tomorrow. Please pray for his health!
I have GREAT news! I lost 4 lbs since last Monday. Now tell me Weight Watchers doesn't work? HA! I feel great and have lost a total of 10 lbs since February 5th. Ten more'ish to go!! Skinny black pants here I come!
Hubby treated us to Pei Wei tonight...one of my favs and I discovered that the Kids Teriyaki Chicken bowl with brown rice is the perfect portion and only 10 pts. I added a glass of sweet tea to top it off.
I was going to do Pilates tonight but still feel weak and don't want to push it so I finally uploaded Brit's b'day pictures on FB. It's 9:40, watching a little more of the Carolina game with Chris and then heading to bed shortly.
Another baby step forward...

3 comments:

Allison said...

Congrats on the WW victory! I just started Body for Life with my mom today...so I've got 84 days to tackle--and beyond. Keep up the good work! :)

Jennifer said...

That's awesome weight loss! I'm doing Weight Watchers myself. It really does work and I like it a lot...just trying to "re-train" my brain...

Brooke said...

Thanks Allison & Jennifer for your encouraging posts! All the best to both of you....we're in this together! It is a "re-training" of our minds but I have full confidence we can overcome the temptations! Love you girls!