Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

02 July 2009

DAY 147 & 148

I'm back! Sorry I was a slacker last night. I didn't have much to post (no workout last night) and honestly just didn't have it in me. Today has been much better!

I got in a 35 minute walk on the treadmill and feel much better for it. I turned off the voice that was telling me to eat tonight at 11PM! Victory moment! We had dinner at McAlister's and I had an amazing Mediterrean pizza with feta, black olives, peppers and mozzarella. It was on a whole wheat flour tortilla so it was extra lite and crunchy. We had a sweet time with the kids tonight at the park. Chris surprised me with the news that we're taking off tomorrow morning to Chattanooga for an overnight. He was able to Priceline the Marriott in the downtown area for a great deal. I LOVE mini-getaways and I'm pumped to "get out of dodge" for 24 hours!

Abundance is...a good laugh! Britain tonight, "Daddy, we got the Barbie Diarrhea movie at the library today! Chris and I laughing and perplexed! I said, "Oh, you mean the Barbie Diaries right?" Oh, that's it! HILARIOUS!

I'll post again on Saturday night. Happy 4th everyone!

No comments: