Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

18 July 2009

DAY 163 & 164

Chris & I just came in from enjoying this AMAZING evening on the front porch! I want to sleep under the stars tonight! Would've been an excellent weekend for camping!

We've spent time with good friends the last two evenings which has been such a blessing. It's been a busy weekend getting stuff ready for Russia, grocery shopping, cleaning, etc.

I did stop long enough to try a delicious new smoothie recipe. They are so healthy and yummy! Don't cringe when I say that the recipe calls for a handful of spinach! You can't taste it and it adds so many good nutrients along with strawberries, blueberries and a banana. I'll send the recipe to anyone who's interested.

No workouts the past few days and I had Mexican tonight (chips & queso included) so that about tells you how I've been eating!

Abundance is....a crisp, cool night on the porch with my sweet hubs.

1 comment:

cv said...

I love living life with you guys! Glad you could join us - and glad you went and enjoyed the evening outside with your man. So excited for you to go to Russia and be used by God - and see what He has in store for you too! Love you!