Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

08 July 2009

DAY 154

I'm weary and struggling with another one of my headaches. Thankfully it's not a migraine, I'm just super tired. Today was the first day in a long time that I kept a journal of everything I ate. I've really been convicted lately about eating healthier for health reasons, not even just losing/maintaining weight. Especially incorporating more fruits and veggies into our family diet.
Tonight was our last Russia team meeting before we head out at the end of the month. I can't believe how close we're getting! I've got so much to do to prepare.
Sadly, no workout today. Hoping to hit the treadmill tomorrow night.
Abundance is....coming home tonight and being greeted at the top of the stairs by all three of my VIPS! :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

I've been tired all day, too! Must be going around :) When is the Russia trip? Stay strong on your journey, you are doing amazing! Xo