Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

16 July 2009

DAY 162

To "all" my readers who care...I'm struggling tonight friends. Struggling and have a myriad of thoughts rolling through my mind. I'm bouncing from thankfulness to anger to utter frustration to sadness to feeling like one blessed Mama. Let's just say fostering and working with the system is really, really difficult. I haven't had tears about this in a long time and the anger is in my throat.
Ok, I need to switch topics...quick!
I've felt really down and had NO desire to workout tonight. I spent about 10 minutes venting to Chris!
I do have a genuine abundance quote...
Abundance is....watching Brit and little man do Pilates together. Little man on the floor, legs up, resistance bands around his waste and Brit moving and grooving to Maury! They really did cheer me up just watching them! :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

I can't even imagine how hard it is, but I think you handle yourself in an amazing manner! It's ok if you have a bad day here and there, it makes us appreciate the good ones that much more :) I will be praying for you, girl...The system might make you angry sometimes, but just remember the little boy that is well worth the annoyances!

Love you! xo

cv said...

hey girl - so sorry to hear it was rough last night/yesterday. I can only imagine...
If you would like to hook up this weekend to chat let me know. We could take a walk, or meet up somewhere, or whatever. I love you and am here for you!!