Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

20 July 2009

DAY 166

Friends-I think I've already checked out! Meaning, I don't have any motivation to work out this week. My days and nights are busy getting ready for my trip and I'd rather just hang with Chris.

Brit had her first swim lesson today and did great! Her instructor said her coordination is pretty good. She practiced some in the bath tub tonight and got more comfortable getting her ears in the water. Excited about tomorrow's lesson.

I was able to crank out a lot of crafts for Russia today so I feel a great sense of accomplishment today. One step at a time!!

Off to go hang with Chris for a bit before bed.

Abundance is...enjoying craft time with Brit...working side by side! :)

No comments: