Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

12 July 2009

DAY 158

The weekend is ending, *sigh* and I'm actually gonna get in bed EARLY tonight. Anytime before 11PM is early for me. My goal is to get up at 5:45A to get my workout in early and have some time in the Word. I didn't get my walk in tonight so I'm hopeful for tomorrow! I did manage to clean-up the kitchen, dry mop the hardwoods (we were being attacked by giant dust bunnies!) and dust. Accomplishment, YES! :)
Today has been packed with grocery shopping and errands this morning, lunch and hang time with one of my closest friends this afternoon and then time with Daddy tonight. He's still fighting a head cold and just crashes at night. His day was long and HOT so I know that didn't help any.
I stocked up on lots of fruits, veggies and healthy snacks at Trader Joe's so I'm ready for the week! I've got two weeks 'til Russia and need to get my butt in gear. Lots of prepping to do....physically, mentally and spiritually!
Abundance is...watching my two little ones hug and love on each other.

2 comments:

Allison said...

You are one busy momma! Hope you get some rest tonight and a workout in the morning! Proud of you! xo

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.