Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

19 July 2009

DAY 165

Another GORGEOUS day/evening here in Middle TN! Ahhhh, I don't want it to EVER end! Zero humidity is truly AMAZING!

It's been a fun/busy day here at the casa. Brit helped me clean the whole top floor of the house, she's such a great helper! Then we made blueberry muffins, painted, did some laundry, rested on the couch, visited with Mimi & Papa and did some more crafts. Chris actually got home around 5PM which is unheard of these days so we grilled out and ate alfresco on the deck! After dinner, we loaded up and took a stroll through downtown Franklin (Britain pulled little man in the wagon the entire time!) and made a pit stop at Starbucks. Which was just what I needed to combat my migraine.

Abundance is...sweet moments with my little ones!

No comments: