Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

05 July 2009

DAY 151

I'm sad to say I'm not in the best mood and don't feel like posting. I haven't eaten the best today and I didn't workout. Kinda in a blah mood because of it. I really need a jump start tomorrow!!
The day was fun with the kids...lots of grocery shopping and then craft shopping for my Russia trip. The kids did amazingly well despite the fact I lugged them around from store to store. :) Watching a little "Juno" with Chris now.
Abundance is...coloring with Britain!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Tomorrow is a new day, and you can do this! I totally empathize with the "blah" moods after not doing as well as you wanted...but you know what is awesome about "blah" moods? God is bigger than them! We can do it together! Love you!