Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

10 July 2009

DAY 156

Whew! I'm whooped....and I've still got a little more yard sale prep to do before calling it a day. Then up with the chickens!
Today has been oh so fun! My sweet friend Crystal planned a Fancy Nancy party for our little ladies so we got all dressed up (including the Mamas), strolled around downtown Franklin, ate a delicious lunch at a fun little spot, took lots of pictures and ended with Ben & Jerry's ice cream (I didn't buy one for myself but yes, I did help Brit with her Mint Chocolate Chip delight!). I posted pics on my Facebook page.
No workout out but I've been going non-stop since I got off work at 12:30PM this afternoon. We ate dinner at McAlister's and I had their healthy Mediterrean pizza again...it's vegetarian and very filling (lots of veggies). At one point, little man dropped some food on the floor and started yelling, "Scout, Scout!". We sweetly told him Scout was at home sleeping and not there to lick up his din din!
Abundance is...date day with my sweet little lady!

No comments: