Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

07 July 2009

DAY 152 & 153

I'm back! I had nothing of interest to post yesterday and again, I didn't get my workout in so I skipped blogging last night.
BUT, I just got off the treadmill after an intense 30 minute walk using different inclines. I have to say those 30 minutes flew by! I haven't sweated this much in a long time! I need a good kick in the butt these days. My motivation and discipline is stalling out. My friend, Ally has lost over 20 lbs in the last 4 months and is a GREAT inspiration! I feel so blessed to have some great cheerleaders in my life spurring me on.
We got the official letter today saying we've been approved as Foster Parents! Praise the Lord!
Abundance is...the joy of hearing little man say new words! Precious...

1 comment:

Allison said...

Way to go on the treadmill! And the news about the letter is AMAZING!!! God is awesome...