Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

09 July 2009

DAY 155

Alas, another day without a workout. Thankfully, I ate really healthy today and had great success getting the kids to eat more fruits and veggies than normal. I packed them in at dinner. Brit and I had fun making some low fat apple muffins (another way to "sneak" in fruit). She did really well grating the apples and mixing the ingredients. They turned out ok although a little bland. The kids seemed to like them.
Brit went "down" around 9PM but was still chatting at 9:45PM so Chris asked me to keep her up until he rolled in (another late night). So, it's 10:15 and when am I supposed to get a workout in? I think I need to consider rising in the early morn...that seems the most realistic at this point. It's just so hard getting up before 6AM! Pre-kids, I used to BE at the YMCA BY 5AM!! Crazy!
Our neighborhood is having a yard sale Saturday (that I've helped to coordinate) so I'll be up a little longer continuing to price items and get things ready.
Abundance is...the joys of baking with my little lady!

No comments: