Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

24 February 2009

DAY 20

My legs are a little shaky as I JUST got off the treadmill! It's late and I really didn't want to workout BUT I did it anyway and I'm glad I didn't pass this opportunity up to take care of my body.

HIGHLIGHTS
*35 minutes speed walking on the treadmill (Now that we have cable (thanks to Comcast perks for employees) Chris hooked-up the monitor on our treadmill so I can watch TLC while I walk! It's Comcastic! :)
*I pigged out on Kettle Corn today at work...it's lowfat and organic so I know it's a healthier choice BUT I still ate my fair share today.
*I started my morning early in the Word and prayer.

2 Samuel 22:2-3
"I confess that You are my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer. You are my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. You are my stronghold, my refuge, and my Savior - save me from ANYTHING that seeks to destroy me."

Another step forward...

2 comments:

cv said...

I love that you used the Comcastic tagline. Loved it. Am still giggling about it.

Can't wait to see Chris in some cable guy coveralls.... =)

cv

Brooke said...

Ha! Ok so I seriously didn't know you were a blogger!!! I'll have to start keeping up with your blogs. :)