Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

14 February 2009

DAY 10

Today has been such a sweet day with my VIPS! And thankfully, I was able to remain strong in the midst of temptations. I'll make this entry short and sweet as I want to spend time with my Valentine tonight!

HIGHLIGHTS
*I was down another pound on the scale this morning. I don't weigh myself everyday but just needed the added encouragement this morning.
*I threw away a large tootsie roll! May not seem like a big deal but the small victories are adding up and are very encouraging!
*We ate dinner at Jason's Deli and I opted for a turkey wrap and fruit (with a handful of wheat crackers) and no ice cream. I usually eat tons of the mini muffins, crackers, chips, sweet tea, etc.
*I served angel food cake, strawberries (with a light sprinkling of sugar mixed in)and Heath Bar Crunch ice cream for dessert tonight and opted for the angel food and strawberries with NO ice cream...another huge step for me!

Another step...

No comments: