Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

22 December 2009

Day 8....post Christmas cookies :(

Chris is out doing some last minute Christmas shopping and I just finished my workout and am about to finish up some wrapping. I'm feeling some shame tonight because I allowed myself a Christmas treat and even counted the calories in my daily intake but then lost control and had 3 other treats after dinner knowing it would put me over my calories. Thankfully, I didn't go overboard like I'm capable of AND I chose to do 20 minutes of fast pace interval training. Tomorrow's a new day!!!

Goals met:
Calories: OVER 1500
Workout: 20 minutes (warm-up & interval training)

Abundance is...getting a surprise call from Brit this morning on my way to work!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm just catching up on all your posts! It's so nice to read them again :) I think you are doing an amazing job so far! It's the hardest to not indulge during the holidays...so if you can do this good now, then it will be easy breezy once the new year rolls around. Ok--maybe not easy but you know what I mean!

Keep up the good work, friend! xo