Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

20 December 2009

Day 6....

I'm emotionally spent today from various things going on and decided I needed a mental health night for my sanity. So I'm sitting on the couch by the tree chilling while Chris is out with a friend and the kids are in bed. It was a busy and productive day of baking, laundry, grocery shopping, cooking, painting Brit's nails, and getting ready for a dinner with friends tonight. The kids and I had a blast (Chris had to work late, boo!). Considering the amazing choices of food at the party, I counted everything I ate but still went over about 450 calories today. I guess I'll consider this my cheat day. Normally, I would stand over the chips and dip and go to town but I didn't. And I stayed away from the cookies and other goodies. I realize that a good chunk of my calories came from soda and other drinks...something I need to be more aware of.

Goals met today: NONE....but I'm not discouraged nor am I ready to throw in the towel.
Calories: over by 450
Workout: took the night off

Abundance is...baking with Britain.

No comments: