Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

21 December 2009

Day 7....

Cinnamon sticks, cloves and slices of oranges simmering on the stove sure do fill the house with the most amazing fragrance! Definitely a Christmas smell.

When I got home from work, Mimi informed me that Brit had done my Dustin DVD workouts this morning using my 5 lb weights, ha! And she jumped at the chance to do them with me again this afternoon. I wish you could've seen her working out next to me, trying to keep up with Dustin! PRECIOUS! I was SO happy to get my 20 minute workout in BEFORE dinner.

The kids and I had movie night complete with a pizza & veggies picnic on the living room floor and ELF playing! I hate Chris wasn't home (working late and still not home) to enjoy it with us.

I counted every calorie that went into my mouth today and still managed to stay out of the chocolates at work. It's so funny to me that when I'm on, I'm ON! But when I fall off the wagon, I'm completely OFF! I haven't been tempted since I started blogging last week.... it's been so helpful to write about this process.

Goals met today:
Calories: 1500 exactly (lots of carrots, celery sticks and strawberries with my pizza)
Workout: 20 minute strength training

Abundance is...4 more days until Christmas!

1 comment:

cv said...

Glad you tried out the simmering scents. Amazing, huh??

And I'm proud of you for working so hard and doing so well. Love you girl!

cv