Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

16 December 2009

Day 2

Day two and I managed to stay out of the chocolates again at work AND at the Christmas party tonight! Woohoo! I actually didn't have ANY sweets at the party. I ate some crackers, carrots, celery, a little Ranch dressing, pineapple chunks, and a few strawberry slices in moderation. Moderation is HUGE for me because I never eat in moderation.

Thanks for all the sweet comments. Positive words and encouragement sure do fuel my heart! I'm glad to know that some of us are on this journey together.


Goals met today:
Calories: Before dinner, I had 475 calories left. I'm not sure how to calculate the veggies, fruit and crackers I ate at the party but I'm confident I stayed within my 1500 calories or close to it. So proud I didn't PIG OUT tonight!
Workout: No workout...Chris got home late and I decided to do my coupon clipping while we watched a little TV together on the couch. I plan on working out the next 4 days to hit my 5 a week goal.

Abundance is.....the glorious smell of an Evergreen candle burning.

No comments: