Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

12 January 2010

Twas the night before D-1 Boot Camp!

I'm back friends....I didn't just FALL off the wagon over the holidays, I TANKED and have been at the bottom of the ocean! I overindulged (as is my nature) and HAVE HAD IT! We've been making our Disney plans for Brit's 5th at the end of March which has been inspiring me to get going on my weight loss. My goal is still to lose 20 lbs by March 27th. One blogger coins it "Minniemizing for the Mouse!" 75 days and counting!
As you all know, I can never seem to stay consistent with eating healthy or exercising. So, I'm going to do a trial run at D-1 Boot Camp starting tomorrow morning at 5AM! YIKES! I REALLY need the accountability and encouragement that I don't have on my own.
Here's to getting skinnier in 2010! I've been drooling over my brand new black skinny pants that have been hanging in my closet for 2 years unworn. I'm ready!

1 comment:

Allison said...

You can do it!!! :)