Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

18 January 2010

DAY 69

My body is in turmoil! I pulled a muscle in my lower stomach/side this afternoon playing cars (of all things!) with Thunder and it totally effected my time at boot camp tonight. Thankfully, Chris had the day off so we had a fun family day together. And since I didn't make it to 5AM boot camp this morning, the fam dropped me off at D-1 for an hour while they went to the play area at the mall.
The inner tube of fat around my tummy was flapping like crazy tonight! This coach might even be harder than my 5AM coach! It was ROUGH! BUT, I'm so thankful I'm doing this. The hard work and pain WILL pay off! I'm eating healthier and drinking lots of H20. Disney, here I come!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Keep up the good work, Brooke! I know you can do it, and trust me the pay-off will be worth the pain :)