Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

25 January 2010

DAY 63 and counting....

Only 63 days left til Disney!!! We're all getting more and more excited! Chris and I are signed-up for a volunteer day in the next few weeks so we can get free admission. What a sweet deal!

4:30AM came EARLY this morning...it's so stinkin hard getting up and motivated when it's cold. But, alas, I was at D-1 ready for my first workout of the week. We had 5 lb weights in each hand the entire 50 minutes and really focused on working our legs and core. My legs were BURNING up and down the field!

Excited to return Wednesday AM!

2 comments:

Allison said...

You better watch out if Brit is anything like Alana :) She's already asking me where we are going for her 6th birthday, since we went to Disney for her 5th!

So excited for yall it will be an amazing trip you will never forget!

Keep up the good work with D-1! Burn is good!

Rachel said...

So proud of you! I'm right there with you on the hard to get out of bed on cold mornings. Good for you being up at 4:30! I'm struggling for 5:30 right now. :)