Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

17 January 2010

DAY 70

Due to an AWFUL migraine that caused me to throw-up, I didn't get my home workout in today and I doubt I'll make it to boot camp at 5AM because it's still lingering. I hate that migraines are so debilatating. A dear friend whom I haven't seen in a few months, came over today and instead of getting to hang with her much, she graciously watched the kids while I napped. I couldn't function and I'm still moving pretty slow. I did keep track of my calories and went over some because I drank a lot of Coke....caffeine usually helps.
I'm hoping to make it to the 5PM or 6PM boot camp tomorrow.
Off to bed soon...

No comments: