Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

29 April 2010

WW Journal 4/29

Little man (aka Thunder) woke up in the middle of the night with a bloody nose...poor baby gets them once or twice a month. I settled him back down after a few minutes and then overslept and didn't make it to boot camp. I did, however, just come in from a 30 minute walk/jog around our hilly neighborhood. Whew! It was super windy but the cool breeze felt so good.

My other blog FRUGALadee is finally up! It's really fun sharing stories, recipes, coupons, store deals, etc.!

I'm on day 4 back on WW and feel pretty good. Now that I'm eating less, I'm feeling hunger pains I haven't felt in years! :) It's good pain and so worth.

WW Journal 4/29:
Breakfast: 2 Whole Wheat Zucchini Choc Chip muffins - 4 pts
Snack: Cascadian Vanilla Chip granola bar - 3 pts
Lunch: WW Sloppy Joes - 6 pts, hamburger bun - 2 pts
Snack: none
Dinner: 2 soft tacos (cheese, queso, salsa, lettuce) - 9 pts, grapes - 1pt, 1 cup of Sweet Cece's no sugar vanilla yogurt & strawberry slices - 4 pts
TOTAL: 29 points
TARGET: 22 points
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED: 2 pts
TOTAL POINTS USED: 5 pts
WATER: 9 cups
WORKOUT: 30 minute walk/jog
CRUNCHES: 100

No comments: