Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

28 April 2010

WW Journal 4/28

It's amazing how productive you can be when you get up early! I had a sweet quiet time, hit Harris Teeter at 6AM for their triple coupon deals, came back home and folded laundry and packed lunches all before 8AM. Even though I went to bed with a headache and it was still going strong when I woke up, I'm so thankful I didn't let it hold me back from getting up early! Normally, I would've used that as an excuse to stay in bed. Grateful for God's provisions and His timely healing.

I've really been tapping into my Flex points since I started back on WW Monday because I'm used to eating so much more during the day. Portion sizes are my struggle! Baby steps....

Off to work on my new blog...more details to come tomorrow!


WW Journal 4/28:
Breakfast: 2 Whole Wheat Zucchini Choc Chip muffins - 4 pts
Snack: Cascadian Vanilla Chip granola bar - 3 pts
Lunch: Pure protein bar - 4pts
Snack: Banana - 1.5 pts, cheese stick - 2pts, Dr. Pepper - 3 pts (still nursing a headache; I've cut out sodas and have only had 2 in the last month since the caffeine seems to help my migraines, otherwise I stay away from them!)
Dinner: Trader Joe's Blueberry Waffles (2) - 5 pts, syrup - 1pt, 3 slices of turkey bacon - 3 pts, 3 apple slices - 0 pts, Zucchini Choc Chip muffin (for dessert!) - 2 pts
TOTAL: 28.5 points
TARGET: 22 points
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED: 0 pts
TOTAL POINTS USED: 28.5 (6.5 FLEX POINTS)
WATER: 8 cups
WORKOUT: NONE
CRUNCHES: NONE

No comments: