Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

16 March 2010

T-12 and counting!

Only 12 days left until we reach the most magical place on earth! Ha! I got off my rump and dragged myself to D-1 for bootcamp this morn. It's always SO hard to get motivated to go but after, I always feel so much stronger and energized. The pounds still aren't shedding BUT I know I'm toning up, I can tell by the way my clothes are fitting these days.
This past weekend, I ate like a QUEEN! I didn't go overboard or anything but we did have dinner out with some great friends at a Japanese steakhouse and then went to an amazing yogurt shop after. In between dinner and yogurt, we played a round of laser tag so I probably burned a few calories! And then Saturday, I went to a baby shower at a wonderful tea room at an old plantation manor with some friends. Again, I ate some nice treats (little sandwiches, small scones, hot tea and a few treats). BUT, the cool thing is, even though I did have some sweets over the weekend, I HAVEN'T used that as an excuse to fall off the wagon. So grateful I'm continuing on a healthy path.
This week I need to up the water as I haven't been getting in a full gallon since the weekend.
Here's to a healthy and fit week ahead!

No comments: