Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

09 March 2010

18 days to go....

Disney here we come! Dang, we're excited! I was back at D-1 this morn at 5AM. It was a TOUGH one....but most of them are. I'm still trying to get a gallon of water in everyday and haven't had any sugary foods or white flour foods until today when I chose to get a Starbucks coffee lite frap. I was in need of a little energy and it definitely helped. I passed up the cookies and angel food cake so I'm proud to say that just because I had a sugary drink (12 grams of sugar), I didn't fall off the wagon! Seriously, chocolate chip cookies have been in the house since Sunday and I haven't had any nor have I been tempted! It's incredible how the craving for sweets has gone since I cut them out. Again, I'm not making any commitments as to how long I'll go without sweets BUT I'm continuing to choose not to for now.
It's a little discouraging because I feel like the weight show be melting off since I'm not eating sweets, drinking tons of water AND doing boot camp 3-4 times a week. BUT, it's not. Trying to stay focused and not concentrate on the number on the scale.
So appreciate the encouragement and support!

No comments: