Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

02 February 2010

54 days and counting....

Sorry for being MIA the past few days! I had every intention of getting to D-1 on Saturday morning but the snow kept everyone inside. I did, however, make it last night to the 6PM class and because I hadn't been since last Thursday, I was whooped! It was a grueling, intense session but I enjoyed the new coach. Sadly, I'm struggling to overcome neck pain so I don't know if I'll make to the 5AM session in the morning. If not, I WILL go to the 6PM class. Thankfully, Chris has training all month so he's home every night this month around dinner time...we're loving his new schedule and don't want it to end! Thus, it gives me the option of going in the evening IF I need to.
Disney is quickly approaching and we're ALL getting SO excited!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I was wondering where you were!!! Great job, as usual...keep it up girl, Disney will be here before you know it!!!