Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

12 February 2010

44 days and counting....

EXCITED about my 2nd morning in a row at boot camp! It was a great upper and lower body workout combined with running the field and up & down stairs (torture!). I'm definitely feeling the burn! Yesterday I did great on keeping track of everything I ate and even though I just started counting points 3 days ago, I'm feeling lighter already....it's been a long time since I've felt this way!
If the stars align, I'll be back at boot camp tomorrow at 6AM!
Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Now I'm the one slacking, you posted twice since I read last :) GREAT job on 2 days of boot camp in a row! I'm so very proud of you for keep track of your points too. You're doing an amazing job!!! Keep it up!