Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

03 February 2010

53 days to DW!

Thankfully a little neck pain earlier today didn't keep me from going to boot camp tonight. Seriously, it was the toughest workout yet! And it was a LADY COACH! My boss, who's also going to D-1, said she's the most intense and now I know! She's amazing and such an encourager, just really a stickler for multiple reps and we went a FULL hour. Usually, we end after 50 minutes. So, I'm feeling the burn all over tonight. My body's starting to feel tighter so I know it's working! Really need to keep focused on my food portions and choices. Thanks for everyone's encouragement and support!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Ok Brooke! No new posts for a week :) Hope all is well, and just wanted to let ya know I'm still following...