Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

10 February 2010

46 days and counting...

Sorry I've been MIA! Thanks Ally for encouraging me to get back to blogging! I've been exhausted every night this week so I've been trying to get in bed early. I haven't made it to D-1 since last Saturday morning because of ice and sleeping in! BUT, tomorrow's a new day and my plan is to go the next 3 mornings in a row. I haven't tried 3 sessions back to back so I'm sure my body will be screaming come Saturday afternoon!
Another update to share....I started counting points again yesterday. I realized that the weight's not coming off just by doing boot camp 3 days a week. Weight Watchers is the ticket! So I'm trying to get back to tracking points. It's always a battle for me but I'm praying for focus this go round.
Disney is getting oh so close! SUPER EXCITED!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Yay! Glad you're back! Praying for muscles that will cooperate with you for the next 3 days! Counting points is hard, but you can do it! xo