Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

07 May 2010

WW Journal 5/7

Today has been incredibly fun (see my other blog) BUT it didn't start off that way! I had my alarm set for 4:25AM so I could get to boot camp but sadly, I didn't hear my alarm go off and slept in until 8AM! The kids and Chris were still asleep as well so we scrambled like crazy to get out the door. I scarfed down two organic poptarts (because it was quick and easy) and thought I was only having about 6 points max - sadly I had an 11 point breakfast! Then, I kissed little man goodbye and told him to sleep well! Ha! I was fifteen minutes late to work and from there, my whole day was off. I helped a family clean out their basement from the flood and when I got home, stepped in the shower with my bra on! CRAZY! My points have been off all day. I did get to walk for about 30 minutes with a friend this afternoon so I got a little movement in. Thankful this day is ending.

No comments: