Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

19 May 2010

This week

I met at friend at the mall Monday morning and this morning at 5AM for a good 50 minute walk/jog. I'm really missing the insane D-1 workouts but so thankful for the 4 months I had there. I learned a lot and hope to continue incorporating some of the workouts into my routine.
Eating wise it's been a roller coaster ride again this week. Trying to take it one day at a time.
I'm really into posting on my other blog now and honestly don't have the energy right now to keep posting my food journals, especially since I haven't been as consistent lately. So, if you don't see any posts for awhile, don't worry. My goal is still finding ways to eat healthier and continue exercising. You can always catch me on Facebook or http://frugaladee.blogspot.com.

So grateful for your love, support and encouragement!

No comments: