Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

13 August 2009

Back in the U.S.A and in the blogging world again!

Hi supportive friends! Ok, so I've been back in the USA (praise the Lord!) since late on the 2nd but to be honest, I've had a hard time gearing up to blog again. I've actually thought about quitting altogether as I'm overwhelmed with ALL that God revealed to me in Russia AND I'm so unbalanced in my eating and workouts again.
I'm continuing to process what's going on in my heart and trying to remember that what was revealed to me in Russia was true and real. The hardest part is not forgetting to live it out, especially now that I'm back at home in my comfortable routine.
The distractions in America are SO loud and tempting!
I'm so grateful the Lord allowed me to come back home, I wasn't sure if I'd make it back alive a few times! The drivers over there are crazy and some of the plane rides were a little scary. But, alas, I'm one blessed lady.

Abundance is...the JOY and THRILL of seeing Thunder go pee pee on the potty for the first time! :)

2 comments:

cv said...

We're SO glad and blessed to have you back - and I know the people of Russia were beyond blessed to have you there for a while. I know I got a glimpse, but I can't wait to hear more about the trip. Love you friend - welcome home!!

Allison said...

I'm really glad you are back and blogging again :) I completely understand how hard it is to get back into the swing of things, and at the same time not wanting to! So happy you are safe and that you had a blessed trip! Would really enjoy to read a blog about what you experienced over there!

Love you! xo