Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

04 October 2007

Morning noise

When I took the dog out this particular morning, I noticed and really listened to everything around me. I heard the rustle of the brown leaves sweep across the pavement. A fluttering white butterfly floated by. Mr. Rabbit sat quiet and still in Cotton's front yard. Sirens screamed in the distance. A cool, gentle breeze filled the air as I listened to my daughter chatting wildly. Our dog whirled around in circles barking at the two birds chirping in the tree overhead.
I usually miss these sweet, abundant moments from my Creator because I'm too busy rushing off to the next thing.

1 comment:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Brooke,

Thank you, thank you for your encouraging words!! They mean so much to me....we are in desperate need of people coming along side of us. Keep praying....her court date is in less than two weeks!

Thanks friend,
Lindsey